Funny travel quotes are great to cheer up your day and keep the travel bug. Humour will help you to turn around a bad day, simply a laugh would change your mood! That’s one reason why we do love these Spiring and Funny Travel Quotes and wanted to collect some of them for you.
We had a look at the travel quotes out there and we collected these Spiring and Funny Travel Quotes.
We hope you do laugh, remember, love and share these funny travel quotes. After all, we know that a sense of travel humour can really lighten your mood. And since a lot can go wrong when exploring this world, a sense of humour is always a good tool to have on hand.
A-List of Funny Travel Quotes
Let’s start this list of funny travel quotes with a quote Matt likes to use.
- “Forget champagne and caviar – Taste the world instead!”– Hostelgeeks
- Me: “I want to travel more”, the bank account: “Like, to the park?”
- “I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords!”
- “Men to the left because a woman is always right”.”
- “The journey, not the arrival, matters.” – T. S. Eliot
- “Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.” – The Dalai Lama
- It’s bad manners to let vacation wait!
- “Have a fun(tache)tic day!.”
- “Most things in life people are worried about, never happen anyway!.”
- “A journey is measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “If you think adventure is dangerous try routine, it’s lethal.”
- “I need a vitamin SEA.”
make sure you have a good laugh with the Spiring and Funny Travel Quotes are a great way to get inspired. There is a simple reason for that: they keep the travel-mojo going! Some travel quotes are very inspirational, others are cheesy and so overused.
No doubt, we get it! Whenever you are not able to travel for whatever reason, a travel quote may help you sometimes to get you moving.
Some of the phrases will help you to keep focus, or just give you some positive extra energy. Whether you are right now hitting the road or wishing you would, here is our piece of inspirational travel quotes.
Travel and let the world change you.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Everything you do is based on the choices you make” – Wayne Dyer
- “Travel like Gandhi, with simple clothes, open eyes and an uncluttered mind.” – Rick Steve
- “The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn” – Dr Maxwell
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
- “Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.”
- “Travel far enough you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Life is better when you smile!” My favourite smile? Yours!
- “A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tze
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
- “I want/ I love/ I do/ I can is the best way to build your phrases, your days, and all your life!”
- “The urgent things are not the most important ones.”
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
- “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling”. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
Oh wait, there is more, much more!
Do you know more funny or inspiring travel quotes?
Then leave your favourite on in the comments section below!